We can mount and lam up to 60 inches wide
A well done image deserves a suitable finish. Our experienced staff has been handling lamination needs with state-of-the-art equipment since 1990. Here are a few solutions to protect and enhance your color image:
- Writeable Gloss - Accentuates color; best for flush cut presentations and can be used with dry erase markers.
- Cold Matte - Excellent for Trade Show Booths when lighting problems might create a glare with gloss laminates.
- Hot Gloss - Ideal for encapsulating banners and posters.
- Hot Matte - Avoids the glare, and can provide a tough durable finish when used in thicker varieties.
- Lustre (hot or cold) - The best of both worlds! Great color without the reflective glare.
- Trade Show - A tough durable pebble like finish makes this perfect for traveling - can be rolled up over and over without damage.